Do you want to be part of a team that takes your career development as seriously as it does client satisfaction? A team that is ambitious and passionate about excellence? A team that knows that if you stop learning, you stop delivering? If this strikes a chord with you, if you are someone who relishes a challenge at the cutting-edge, who is creative yet practical and who wants nothing but the best for their clients – then we need to talk!
At Aprico Consultants, you’ll be part of a fast-growing family that seeks to support its members at both the client interface and in developing new skills. We do this by drawing upon the resources we’ve built up over more than twenty years of doing our customers proud.
We take our work very seriously – ourselves – not so much! Our management team is always open to innovative suggestions and fresh perspectives. Together, we create top-quality digital solutions that have the power to make the world a better, more secure place.
Aprico Consultants is permanently looking for Project Managers who will take the lead of several business/IT projects in the public or private sector.
What will the position look like?
- You will act as “the missing link” between stakeholders and operational teams.
- You will be responsible for the scope, timing and budget of different projects.
- As Project Manager you will be able to work independently following the priorities and timing of the project plan.
- You will closely follow the procedures of the project and will adhere to the rules, standards and guidelines defined in the methodology used by the PMO.
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- The ideal candidate will have professional experience in IT Project Management.
- You are fluent in French. Good knowledge of English is required.
- You hold a master degree and you have followed theoretical courses on Project Management.
- PRINCE2 experience is strongly recommended (a certification is a great advantage). AGILE/Scrum experience is a plus.
- MS-Project will be the main reporting tool.
- BPMN, UML, VISIO or other modeling/functional tools are a good asset for a better communication within different stakeholders and analysts.
- IT awareness (web, development issues…) will give you more confidence when talking with your IT colleagues. You are curious about the new trends and technologies in IT.
- You are a people person. The main qualities you have are: proactivity, assertivity, effective and coherent communication, leadership, enthusiasm, adaptability, diplomacy and empathy.
And what do we offer?
- Challenging projects with clients in different sectors. These clients are all big players in the market.
- A development track that includes trainings, information sessions and certifications.
- A team of experts in Project Management/PMO. This allows you to have coaches, mentors and sparring partners.
- A competitive salary package.
We commit to the client and do what it takes to get the job done.
We work in a people business and demand the highest ethical standards of ourselves, personally and professionally.
We apply ourselves successfully in cross-functional teams in a people-friendly environment.
We strive for a quality process with constant improvements.